View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 08:00 PM   #31
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I'm pretty excited about the deal. Wood checks a lot of boxes that a modern center has to be able to do. Off the top of my head.

Can he hit his 3's CHECK
Is he capable in the pick and roll? CHECK (although Houston fans think he's lazy on picks)
Can he hit the pick and pop? CHECK
Is he mobile enough on defense to cover the perimeter? CHECK
Is he a shot blocker? NOPE
Is he a plus rebounder? CHECK
Too early to say who your starting 5 is since we don't know if we're actually keeping Jalen Brunson. However, who is your starting 5 right now? Also I am digging the depth, especially if Josh Green shows significant growth this year.

1 Luka Doncic
2 Spencer Dinwiddie
3 Reggie Bullock
4 Dorian Finney-Smith
5 Christian Wood

If we keep Jalen Brunson, then that's a nice problem to have. I just don't want to see anyone else go. lmao