View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 01:13 PM   #2403
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
This is why I believe in conspiracy theories that most on the board don't agree with, such as Cuban started Powell because they go to movies together. There's just no logical reason to start Dwight f'n Powell over Christian Wood much less should he have been a Mav this year. He's been here since we traded for Rajon Rondo and he's mediocre.
Theories have been abounded. But I stick with the idea Kidd was trying to force Wood to buy into being less of a liability on the defensive end and wasn't going to start him until it was far enough along the process.

I don't agree with it, but Wood has opined to as much in his interviews lately and that's all we really have other than conspiracies....
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote