View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 03:53 PM   #2426
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

The author of the mural was on SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket this afternoon. He said that Cuban asked the mural author to reach out to him via e-mail in which he did. I really appreciated what he told Cuban in saying that he was attempting to campaign for all MFFL's since 2011 in how poorly the FO has performed in bringing in new talent. Cuban apparently didn't enjoy the response (even though it's abundantly true) and told him that he will always support his team and the players at all cost. Not what we want to hear, but I can understand his position. The author did go on to say that he's working directly with Luka to create a new mural that works well for everyone, but did not disclose the amount of money that Luka will be paying him. The mural author stated over and over again that he did not do this for money and I think he's being incredibly sincere about it.