View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #57
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
just a reminder to all of those touting Ellis' ability to dish the ball: He averaged 6 assists a game last season. The dude can pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'm looking for Monta/Dirk P&R coming soon to a preseason game near you.

I NEED to see it.
Fingers crossed. Ellis taking 10+ shots to Dirk's 5 is exactly what I didn't want to see. However, I missed the first half and it sounds like they were focused more on working on Dirk decoy plays with Monta driving. I'm OK with this in preseason, but it won't fly when the real games start. Wright looked fantastic in the minutes I saw him. Crowder actually looked decent too.