View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 04:15 PM   #54
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Fortson suspended 3 games

Admittedly, this was Fortson's first flagrant foul as a Maverick, so I do think that he deserves a second chance. What I worry about is whether the message the Mavericks sent was clear enough, or if a message was even sent at all. Nothing that Cuban has said or done leads me to the conclusion that they have done anything as an organization to address the issue. Therefore, I expect to see this kind of thing happen again, both from Fortson and from other Mavericks players now that they've witnessed the proverbial "green light" from the organization.

Hopefully, the Mavericks brass has done privately what should have been done publicly.. but I guess we'll have to wait unill the next bone snaps to know for sure.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote