View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 09:57 AM   #73
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fortson suspended 3 games

Quote:
Actually some of the rules are silly and so is the two faced way the NBA goes about enforcing them. But them's the rules and that's what we's got to play by unitl or if we can get them changed. So yea, I say go ahead and take advantage of a rule, even if you'd like it changed. Not only is it silly not to, but it's down right stoopid not to.
Fine with me. I'm all for taking advantage of the rules. I'm even okay with people advocating for rules to be changed. But if you're going to claim that a play is dangerous to players, and you claim to be concerned about injuries to players, it's hypocritical to send your team out on the court and have them engage in the play that you claim is so dangerous.