razap is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Republicans Criticize Bush 'Mistakes' on Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by: razap
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
It amazes me that close minded hacks (I think that was your favorite term) can take four whole folks....wow....four? Really? and not consider the opinion of the remaining hundreds of senators and representatives. Golly gee....it amazes me that the hundreds and thousands of people who question the authenticity of certain memos are being ridiculed by those tens...maybe even dozens who insist they are authentic (when obviously they are not). Double standard for two please. Make mine to go.

You don't get it both ways....even though that is the dimacraptic way. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]

Well you obviously got me..Comparing war mistakes to memos.. Dying GIs to possibly forged papers.. Now before you go off I think the documents are forged also but to compare reasons for going to war to partisan journalism does not make any sense.. I don't like Bush or any of his cronies.. whether he completed his guard duty or not..

I'm curious. From all that you've posted on this board, I take it that you plan to vote for John Kerry. So what do you think John Kerry will do to handle the war in Iraq more effectively than President Bush?
He can internationalize the force currently is occuppying Iraq. He can increase the number of troops in Iraq. His admistration will mend alliances that Bush destroyed. Whether you like France, Germany or Russia that fact remains that they have military strength which we will need at some point. Bush said it himself that we cannot win this fight (war on terror) alone. Kerry will also admit that Bush made a mistake and that we are going to learn from it and move on. he will rally the world behind us again something Bush will never be able to do.