View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 05:33 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I wonder if part of the opposition to medicinal marijuana use stems from the fact (well, I assume it's a fact) that weed is waaaaaaay cheaper than prescription medication?

Dude, I think that's a great point about the difficulty of regulating something that can be grown in the backyard. But then again, we could grow tomatoes in the yard if we want to, but still most all of us buy them at the store.

Having used both drugs, I firmly believe that if alcohol is legal then weed should be as well.
And not exactly the "difficulty" of regulating it (prohibiting it in this case) but the....ah....un-naturalness of it all. Weird but I just don't think that stuff growing out of the ground should be so subjected to man's whims.

And I agree about the deltas..I've had a hell of a lot more arguments with drunkards that someone stoned. And I'd just as soon have a toke as get a buzz with a bunch of liquor. My head sure feels better the next day...

But I"m a law-abiding sort so my head hurts.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote