Thread: WE NEED A GOON
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 09:08 AM   #1
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Last night when Donyell Marshall hit Dirk, I swear I was pissed. Not at Donyell but at the Mavericks coaching staff and players. What happened to the days of protecting your players. I recall when the Bulls played the Jazz one time and someone flagrant fouled Jordan, Phil Jackson put Stacy King in and he POUNDED (I can't remember the player who he flagrantly fouled) the person who fouled Jordan. Of course he got kicked out of the game and was fined. However you know what happened, JORDAN paid his fine. THAT'S what we need. Like I said, people thought I was joking, we should sign someone like Bubba Wells. For instances like lastnight, you insert Bubba to FOUL THE $#@& out of him. Not to hurt him but give him the hardest foul he's ever had.

We need someone like that ESPECIALLY for those HACKERS on Utah. Really, they're RIDICULOUS!!!!!! However when your star players gets hammered like that you need to send a message that as a team, you're not going for that. If Dirk or Fin gets fouled hard like that, then someone should either pound the shit out of Stockton or Malone and just like the bitches they are they won't do anything but BITCH!!!!