Thread: Thanks Mr. Bush
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 01:16 PM   #42
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
Oh thats right, Us Americans were living in fear this whole time because Sadaam was such a dangerous man. How many years was he controlling Iraq anyway? Hmmm...all of the sudden because of 9/11, he was this HUGE treat to Bush and all the right wingers.... I for one couldnt even sleep at night knowing that at any time, he might fly right over to our country and throw a rock at us...wow...some threat he was to our people...what a joke....
I think you missed Evil's point on this one reeds.... I think that what Evil was saying was that had some country stepped in sooner, before WWII, maybe so many innocent people would not have died. Can we equate what we did in Iraq to that? Who knows? Not now that he is gone. But I am thankful that our President had the foresight to take on and get rid of a problem in this world that obviously needed to be gone.