View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #73
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'll have very few opportunities to listen live given the time frame, but if I'm ever able to I will definitely do my best to call in.

And I'll certainly be listening to them all after the fact. I've wished there was a regular Mavs' centric podcast for a long time.
I totally understand the timing aspect, whenever you can listen live and call in...go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I've listened to sports radio pretty regularly for 20 years and have never once called in...but it would be cool to hear a lot of DM family dropping their two cents on the Outsider Report.
The show will definitely be an extension of our DM family for sure, and I know this is something everyone on here will love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
So I'll need to resubscribe to the feed on iTunes, correct? (sorry if you already said this, I haven't read any of the posts above. I probably should, but its so much easier for someone to just tell me. And I mean that in the nicest way possible (which isn't very nice, but whatever).)
It's not on iTunes, it's just uploaded through podomatic...it'll eventually make its way to iTunes though.

oh, and by the way...the downloads are doing awesome so far. Out of 167 Pro Sports Podcasts on Podomatic, we are 20th!
And out of 40,000+ podcasts, the show is 3,103. The rankings are updated daily so be sure to keep spreading the word

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-19-2010 at 09:39 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote