View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 03:23 PM   #299
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Utilization is NOT KP’s problem. No one wants KP parked on the three point line but we’ve all seen him fail to take advantage of mismatches on the block. We’ve all seen him fail to fight for position when guys are looking for him.

I don’t care how good of a passer he is. He’s here to be a steady half court offensive presence who gets us buckets especially when Luka is sitting. Well he doesn’t. No one else on the team seems to have this “utilization” problem.
You are contradicting yourself. Standing out at the 3-point line is poor utilization. Combine that with the fact that the 5 out is a read and react type offense that basically relegates KP to being 1 of 4 options based upon Luka's reading of the defense. Because of this, he's got a 25% chance at best of getting the ball for a scoring opportunity imo.

Please tell me another offensive system where your purported #2 option gets such little offensive focus. His lack of useage is ridiculous imo, but sure, go ahead and bag on a guy who is expected to be a shooter, but can't even get enough shots off to get into a rhythm. KP is not without his issues, but I think it's a bunch of BS how the coaches and the system get a pass on his lack of productivity.

Last edited by turin; 05-30-2021 at 03:27 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote