View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #2924
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Yeah that's why I said unless Butler is really that much better, but I'm a little skeptical. He can still be the #2 scorer coming off the bench like Ginobili and Terry were last year. He could also be the guy to finish the games, but I would rather use Marion against the other team's stud to begin the game, and let Caron benefit against the weaker 2nd quarter defenders.
As much I would like to see Butler on starting lineup, I would also like to see him more finish games. I think we should use more ISO's with Dirk and feed him more from 1 minut to ~15. Then take him out and bring in Butler and Terry. Let them destroy other team second units and then at end of first half bring Dirk back for few minutes to finish first half. Then he would have plenty of rest to play almost hole second half with Butler/Terry/Roddy (whith one who is feeling it the most that gamenight). I think thats the best way to have 2 strong scoring options on the court all time.

Last edited by FiZth; 09-24-2010 at 06:21 AM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote