Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 06:05 PM   #1412
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So personally I think Schroder ensures a great season. He is the perfect insurance piece.

Now, I'm guessing the reason the Mavs don't want him is defense. I can see that. Luka and SD are already mediocre to sometimes subpar defenders. Hard to match last season defensively when you've also added a not good at d Wood.

Problem is our defenders can't handle the ball for sh**. Green and Frank can make plays, but they can't run an offense to save their lives. And they're better than Bullock and DFS in that regard.

If that is the case that they don't want a poor defensive guard, then you can forget someone like Kemba Walker as well.
They shouldn't be worried about a backup PGs defense IMO.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote