View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 08:27 PM   #102
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejc View Post
Hello to everyone! I'm new to this forum...

What I think Mavs miss the most is some good leading by the coach... Luka is playing basically same minutes every game, as if it was some kind of recipe for success... Well it's not, it can't be... And to me it seems like the creation of the game is solely in Luka's hands, as if everyone is just waiting for the ball or for him to score some points. When he's on the bench, there's no game, just solo actions, without some real perspective.
I'm not saying the coach is a bad coach, but i feel they lack the system.
I watched every Mavs game in last two years, and most of the games in last 3. It's the same all the time. There's Luka, and if he's feeling it they play good, if he's not, than meh. We've seen a few games this year, when it seemed like Luka was the only one actually playing, and the rest were like some bangladesh league players.
He can't do everything by himself, and the sooner the coach and his staff realize it, the better it will be for them...

In general, KP should concentrate more on playing closer to the rim, THJ should not force unreasonabla three's when it's not his night. Brunson is a surprise for me, he's doing really well... Now I'm hopefully waiting for the return of Maxi, Powell and the rest... But even when they were all playing (-KP), I have missed the system, the tactics... I can only imagine what this team could do if their coach was greg Popovich.

All the best to you all!
Welcome aboard!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote