View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
DALLAS  Mavericks forward Shawn Marion will not play Friday night against the Sacramento Kings, but he's optimistic that it's the last game that he will miss.

Marion sprained his left ankle in the opening moments of Monday's win over the Milwaukee Bucks and didn't return for the second half. He sat out Wednesday's win over the San Antonio Spurs.

"Hopefully one more game and I'll be good," Marion said after the Mavs' morning shootaround Friday. "It's feeling better, but it still hurts."

The Mavs get a few days off before beginning a stretch of three games in four days Tuesday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=4674587
NOOOOOOOO!!!! POR QUE!!?

This is my last home game before I head back to Miami, and still no Damp, Josh, and Marion aren't playing.

Well, at least I'll be able to watch a healthy(hopefully) Mavs spank the crap out of the Heat next month in Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote