View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 11:33 AM   #14
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
what a skank.
Dude, I dont know how necessary that is...
sure.....chase the money instead of justice....I suppose its her right...but from what I hear (papers/radio) this is a very strange move for a rape victim...let the rapist go free for a little(actually a lot) money. how about this.....they both are skanks.
Sike, her physical safety was in danger that's why she needs the money to buy protection. Unfortunately the Judge's office kept "accidentally" releasing confidential information on her via the internet. Despite "accidentally" doing this 3 times, the judge refused to stop posting documents on the internet. I would find it hard to believe that Kobe wasn't bribing someone to make these accidents. With the judges office releasing confidential information that damaged her case and she and her lawyers and the DA being under a gag order unable to respond, the criminal case became a lost cause. It also allowed sicko fans to get her name and be able to make threats against her personally. It is extemely sad that the judge refused to insure that the rape shield laws were upheld. It seems that rich celebrities like Kobe have more rights that ordinary citizens.