View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:51 PM   #9
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I've been watching the Spurs a lot this season and it seems they are still trying to figure it out. By no means is that team finished developing. I suppose this is how it always is with the Spurs though. Usually takes it easy at the beginning of the season and like MFF said, Pop toys with his lineup I guess to figure out which works better for him. Pistons are playing great ball. As of right now they're the best team in the league without question. Everyone says their winning is a fluke because they are facing teams with bad records but you can't deny a Spurs team who has one of the best records in the NBA. The Pistons are playing some great ball. I do think the Pistons have hit their peak though. I don't think they can play any better than they currently are. I don't think you can say the same for the Spurs, Mavs, Grizz or Suns. I think all 4 of those teams will be getting better as the season goes on. Sucks Mavs lost last night. WTF is up with us losing everytime the Spurs lose? And this isn't something that just started happening. It happens every year it seems.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote