Thread: Dal/NO/Phx
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 11:42 AM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dal/NO/Phx

Quote:
Originally posted by: Azn_Baller101
Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
If NO would give up Magloire for KVB --- then why would we trade for a SF when already have a young SF in Howard, and Vets in Finley/Stackhouse.
Bec. the matrix can also play a little 4. He could probably do it all night if the mavs wanted to small. And for Centre if Mbenga and PPoD aren't ready to step up yet. We could probably get Dan Gadzuric with the MLE.. not to mention, Stack or Marquise are dispensible now, we can easily trade either for a big man.
I definitely don't agree with your conclusions, but even if true why help Phonenix get even better?

I say no to this trade a thousand times over. If NO wants to give up Magloire and PJ for KVH then I'll take that deal any day. Only trade I do with Phoenix has to have the Mavs getting a much better deal than Phoenix, and then why would Phoenix do that?