View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
It goes both ways. The arena has been sold out every night for over a decade even with really stupid (imo) short sighted moves at times. I have really enjoyed the ride, but mainly because of the dirkster and being inspired by his greatness.

If I knew last year that the season was going to be so screwed schedule wise and that cubes would dismantle the team I would have opted out, it was a real crappy product.

But Cuban calling me an idiot is typical Cuban. You don't agree with him that's pretty much his mo. Same thing he said about jkiddo trade.

I think he's a great owner, just many time too clever for his own good and way too risky. The spurs are great examples, you don't see them with nearly the churn or gunslinger mentality and they continue competing year in and year out.
Give me a break. The arena has been sold out for a decade because you've been treated to one of the best decades an NBA franchise has ever produced.

The Spurs are a fantastic franchise, no doubt. If we're going to be pissed that the Mavs aren't the Spurs, fine, but they're damn close.

If you want to bail then bail. Stop whining about it. You had a year you didn't like? Well guess what, most season ticket holder get 9 years they don't like and 1 year that's pretty good in a decade.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote