View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #91
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I said about midway through the season that I was ready for Jet to be moved, and I still feel the same way.

I love him to death, but his unique requirements hinder this team. You can't go looking for a slashing SG to play 40 minutes a night when you have to figure out what to do with Jet.

I think the economy will probably make moving him impossible, but I suspect the Mavs will try very hard to turn his brilliant regular season into value that allows him to be moved.

Stack's contract will be traded for something of some significance, and I believe strongly that the MLE will be used for something useful.

Beyond that...who knows.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote