View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 03:48 PM   #1241
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If he threw the ball the length of the court, how is it not a tech?
Prolly depends on how he threw it honestly. I've seen a ton of times players throw the ball out of frustration and get a tech. I've also seen players try and hit shots at the other end when a timeout is called and not get a tech. The ref explained that the ball by rule is to be handed to the nearest ref in that situation but that doesn't fly. Players do that stuff all the time so I would need to see the video and unless I missed a post I haven't seen it yet.

The first tech sounds questionable as well because the supposed hand gesture would be the difference between the tech being legit or not. The ref claims Luka essentially punched the air towards him it sounds like and so far I haven't seen anything that remotely looks like he did that. If all he did say was hell no then that's not a tech. If he did motion his hand towards the ref like that out of frustration that's an instant tech. Emphasis on towards the ref though... if he turned around and wasn't facing him then that should not fall under the umbrella the ref used in his explanation claiming it was a hostile act towards the ref.

And yeah it is super suspicious to me that RC has 4 techs this year and all 4 are this ref.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote