View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:23 AM   #1274
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
Most likely offseason click bait - but here is the story...
Report: Luka Doncic Snapped at Mavs Exec, Team Concerned over Star's Future in DAL
by - JENNA CICCOTELLI, JUNE 14, 2021
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-future-in-dal

Are Luka Doncic's days with the Dallas Mavericks numbered?

According to Tim Cato and Sam Amick of The Athletic, "multiple team sources" are concerned about Doncic's long-term future in Dallas, though he "has a healthy relationship with the Mavericks organization at large."

But things aren't perfect, according to the report. In February, Doncic "snapped" at director of quantitative research and development Haralabos Voulgaris after a turnover, saying, "Don't f--king tell me to calm down" after he interpreted a gesture as Voulgaris telling him to do so.

Later, Voulgaris said his gesture wasn't directed at Doncic alone, but the incident "only worsened an already inflamed relationship between the two."
I don't think it's offseason clickbait after our GM told Luka that he needs to pass more. Looks like such idiotic comments might come from that moneyball guy.

I mean, good god, we're still on with this analytics moneyball crap? That's exactly how you get to Luka and a bunch of B level talent. But, but, but, look at the advanced stats! lol. Yikes.

The entire FO needs an overhaul.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-14-2021 at 11:23 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote