View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #17
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firnen View Post
you would buy Hedo's contract for 3 years to rent Howard for maybe 50 games?

Dwight and Deron said they would only sign extensions with mavs, nets etc... which means they guarantee they wont sign with teams not on their lists.

They haven't guranteed that they sign extensions with teams on their list -> see differnt Howard<-> lakers stories
I don't think it's a full out rental, we will re invent the team around him. Kobe already talked to him about his plans with Dwight and taht was to be a 3rd option, thus Howard cooled on resigning with the Lakers. Dirk and no one in the Mavs organization has approached Dwight about their plans for Howard. I think once he balls with RC, he will want to resign....i mean, geez, the Nets or Dallas?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote