View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #89
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

It's absurd to compare? Really? I don't think it's "ridiculously unreasonable" particularly because JJB played 57% of his minutes without Dirk on the floor as a reserve. Of course, all the stats should be taken with a grain of salt because of the nature of the game, but to say that the stats don't matter AT ALL and that it is "absurd" just seems like hyperbole and a terrible misuse of the word.

Stats matter. They don't tell the whole story, obviously, and they should be tempered by the circumstances from which they are created. I'm not claiming that JJB is SUPERIOR to Collison, but I think giving a generous helping of numbers that actually paints JJB in a rosier light than Collison is evidence enough for 5-0Fan that the two can in fact be compared.

And for 5-0
Collison 52.8% TS%
JJB 53.5% TS%

JJB won the battle of TS%, too.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-27-2012 at 02:00 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote