View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #115
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
So its your opinion that Rick couldn't possibly be take the wrong approach w a player?
With any player? Sure. With him? I don't think so. Carlisle has let it be known how critical he is to their success. When Collison was doing well early, Carlisle cracked the whip and took him out when he saw something he didn't like. He's been consistent. When it was going good and Collison got pulled, he understood why he was. Whether DC is good or bad, Carlisle wants the standards and principles to be executed properly. Like I said, if it's THAT big of an issue, Cuban could step in. If Collison doesn't feel it's working, Fisher is likely going to recognize that and can probably figure out how to make it work.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-03-2012 at 12:24 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote