Thread: NVE to Pacers?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2002, 12:34 PM   #76
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< I think everyoen here agrees that its lopsided but im my opinion hte Mavs can pass on the trade >>

I agree, sure the mavs can pass on the trade. I want the mavs to acquire a big man with nve, not croshere, artest and the 14th pick.

however, that's the argument..that this trade is lopsided in favor of the mavs.. and yes, it does make the mavs better.. the mavs get significantly better defensively and have a chance to add with the 14th pick.

and you can pick up a PG to play some minutes behind nash and AJ
>>

And ok lets say we do this trade and it doesent work out? Then our best trade value is Finley and he will have to be shipped out. The reason why I dont do this trade and I think it doesent make the Mavs better is this is probaly gonna be the last string for trading. I dont want our last trade to be Chroshere and Artest and a project. I want it to be for a guy who can come in and benefit right away and help us with our needs.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote