View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #206
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Why wouldn't Paul want to play with big, dunking machine, Dwight Howard...of course that makes more sense than coming to Dallas. Moves Paul to the East (and out of division) which makes sense for the Hornets...

*sigh*

Sometimes I hate being a Mavs fan.
Paul WANTS to play for the NYKnicks and join up with amare/carmelo in two years. That's what he wants.
Secondly he would want to play for the Magic...UNTIL his contract is up and he plays for the knicks with carmelo/amare. Unless he wins a championship or thinks he will there by himself.

It's not where he wants to go, it's where NO want him to go. Since they are losing him they have no interest in sending him where he wants to go...only the receiving team has to worry about that. I'm sure cubes thinks once he's here, he can keep him here. I'm not so sure, but that's got to be his thinking or he doesn't do it.

PS. Maybe he actually does do it to get 2 years of chances before the dirkster is done...I'd probably do it as well.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote