View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM   #5
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Max out Conley and Whiteside. Buy a late first. Resign Parsons and Dirk.

Conley - Barea
Wes - Harris - #46
Parsons - Anderson
Dirk - late first - Charlie V. - Jeremy Evans
Whiteside - Mejri - McGee

Pipe dream.
I like your line of thinking, but you have to pick 2/3 of Conley, Whiteside and Parsons, and that's assuming Dirk possibly takes the league minimum if you max those other two guys out. Pretty complicated salary cap gymnastics.

If I had to choose two out of those three, I'd probably lean towards Parsons and Whiteside, but I also really like Conley. It's just a big question mark with him returning from a ruptured Achilles. I don't know his game well enough to know if Conley at 85% of what he was is a big enough improvement over Deron to justify 4yrs/$90M instead of closer to 4yrs/$45M.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote