View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM   #50
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Surely beating the Colts was a much larger deal to the organization and the players than the cowboys, right? A non-conference game? And they still have a winning record... I doubt very seriously they took it that ("their super bowl") seriously (which is probably why they seemingly forgot how to play football today.)
I think that's an example of something we fans do, that is, putting our own opinions into the minds of the players. I like the Texans, but I can't stand Texans fans. I think the "this is their Superbowl" argument is basically something for the Texans fans, who want desperately to be validated. The Texans fans I know basically spent this week either trash-talking or dismissing the Cowboys entirely, believing them to be beneath them now. It felt good to see my team but their fans back in their place. Once your team accomplishes something, then we can talk.