View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #17
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a young Ray Lewis out there? A can't miss linebacker?
What about a can't miss DE?

If you aren't going to draft a QB, WR nope, TE nope, LT - nope, OLB- nope:

That leaves CB - which you aren't too bad at, ILB, and DE, which get 1st round grades.

Of course any player that is a sure bet at any position is fine.

Stud DE - I can see this.
Stud LB -- a true leader of the defense and playmaker - one to play by Lee next year.

Maybe you move TNew and draft a stud CB...I guess??????

Find a Stud DE though, move Ratliff to DE, and get a huge guy that can hold the middle -- now you are talking. Ware,Ratliff, HUGE NT, Stud DE, Spencer/Butler -- now that is a defensive line.

Finding a Center, RT, and guards is doable, but using some of the draft picks for trading for known veterans makes sense here to me.

I don't know the players available, but with the eye test they could use OL, ILB, DL, Safeties, and a corner or two.

IMO - best player on the team right now -- McBriar (and he isn't as good as he has been).

** Note: If you draft high enough to have the ability to get a franchise QB -- you draft him (every year if needed). Trading off a good QB is easy because lots of teams need one.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote