View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:46 PM   #50
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I still never saw even the begining of a coherent thought of an explantion of what he meant (or what he thought he meant). I saw a bunch blogging soundbites cobbled together..... with the hope that a wink at the end would lead the reader to try to fill in his own blanks and make up his own coherent message.

a nice START would be explicitly stating what secret message the following quote was suppose to send ?

Quote:
Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve System. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 01-14-2014 at 03:09 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote