View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #60
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think there's any way of getting Lee. He's restricted, and I don't see any way that the Knicks fail to match an MLE deal.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but Odom, even with the Marion acquisition and lack of a 2nd center, is very interesting to me as a S&T target. His ability to handle the ball and pass would make playing JET at PG a more viable option, and would also serve to offset Josh's lack of ability as a distributor. His versatility on both sides of the ball and his rebounding ability would fit in seamlessly in a small frontcourt. I think the Mavs could have a lot of success giving heavy minutes to a Dirk/Marion/Odom frontcourt.