View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #75
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
no, "ignorance" is believing that buying all this ammo and guns because of an expectation that it will be "banned' is a profitable investment.

oe there is the "ignorance" that is driving all these purchases of guns and ammos based on the belief that there is some draconian new regs coming down.

but keep it up, the gun merchants enjoy the boom in business.
I would be willing to bet you 10 thousand dollars that my gun collection and ammunition will increase in value at a higher rate than the S&P500 on the stock market for at least two years.

If you are so sure that I am wrong, take me up on the bet.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote