View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 07:22 PM   #571
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Honestly I think that says a lot more about Philly than it does about the Mavs. You take any team around the league and take out their two best players, and pretty much everyone except Sixers and the Nets are going to suck. Look at the Lakers.

Atlanta has a nice win streak going. Good for them. Why should I care? How does this an indictment of the Mavs? With the exception of the OKC game where Luka and KP both sat out (a decision I didn't agree with either, but it is what it is) just about every game the Mavs have lost in the last two months has come against an arguably better team. You think because we went 2-2 against the Clippers and the Blazers that means the Mavs aren't "focused" like the Hawks. The Clippers are unequivocally better than the Mavericks, and the Blazers are arguably better too. 2-2 is a success.
When I say they are inconsistent I mean they don't play well enough to sustain a long winning streak like Atlanta (8 games) because the Mavs have flaws in so many ways.

Tonight game vs Minnesota is a early example

You have two days off and yet you show up looking like this early in the game.

They very well could come back and win but come on how do justify showing up like this

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-24-2021 at 07:22 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote