View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 07:58 PM   #104
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Everyone keeps talking about Russ with OKC or Houston

Instead of asking themselves how Russ improve the mavs if he's playing the same exact role you asked Wright and then Ruchardson to play.

That question keeps getting ignored

Russ is by far a better talent than those two guys and in return I'd say he would have improved this team big team in number of areas

Rebounding
Perimeter defense
Secondary ball handler
Transition offense
Attack the rim/points in paint

Extra rest for Luka

Overall talent upgrade to the roster in general

But hey keep telling us what he did in OKC or Houston instead asking what he could have done that Wright & Richardson failed to do back to back years
Exactly. I don't care what Russ did on other teams. I care about what he can offer the Mavs. And all of the above you listed are all positives.

Mavs fans have the nerve to be picky...for what? We don't even have anything worth trading so if the Wiz wouldn't mind taking a crappy contract back in return? Sure i'd do it. Wouldn't think twice about it. And if it failed? Oh well. At least we were trying to do SOMETHING.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote