View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 05:14 AM   #1
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where can I get Dallas Mavericks game's?

I am big fan on Dallas Mavericks, but I have this problem that I live in Estonia ( small country in Europe ) and here is very difficult to see NBA game. Does everyone know some ftp server aadress or just some file sharing program where can I download Mavericks game's or just NBA game's ( 2002/03 ). It is my dream to see live NBA game or to be American Airlines Center and see how Mavericks just crash some team at home. But I am 16 year's old and from Estonia to go U.S. it is 97% unpossible, beacouse money, under 18 year age and so. And I just hope that I can see some old Mavericks game's at my computer. Please can somebody help me, I am bored to see only game box scores and watching flash not see video of the game. Good luck to you all of Mavericks fan's and greetings from this side of ocean.

--- Dirk Nowitzki 4ever ---
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote