View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #98
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Certainly you could argue that his exile to Minnesota has something to do with the 2nd and 3rd points above, and if that's the case and Minnesota is making him available for pennies (dimes?) on the dollar, then he would definitely be a smart buy. Still, I'd want to explore all my options for acquiring JJ and/or Iggy (in addition to the top names) before I looked his way, for example.
I agree that he hasn't had the opportunity or supporting cast to really shine...I imagine that if you have any soul or pride I'm pretty sure that Minny would suck it right out of ya.

Without any further thought or study, I would go for Jefferson over JJ.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote