View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #4336
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Salah shined with moments of greatness last season. Do we just sign him or should we reward loyalty with Devin Harris? I think the Mavericks have some tough decisions to make right now. Really, I wish Devin announced his retirement and we honored him right before adding him to the coaching staff.

What makes it tough though? There are other options available out there, and maybe the Mavericks still think they can make a trade. Are we at all interested in Lin as a backup? I hope not. Dwight Howard? I seriously would like to see him in Dallas on a limited minutes role. In 25.6 MPG last year he still averaged 9.2 RPG. He's a rebounding machine. People have their complaints with him, but he will only help improve the team.
I'd be fine with it. Rebound and get a few post buckets here and there in a limited role. I think RC would be good for him. Not sure he would be good for RC though.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote