View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #110
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I know it seems that way thig, but I don't think these guys are blaming their struggles on Avery.

Maybe I'm too close to it, but I think they just see an opportunity to get rid of something they consider to be a cancer in their room, and they are rolling with it hard.

Hockey players never throw each other under the bus like that so I can only imagine how much they detest his presence in the room. They've all been completely mum on it up until now. I had no idea they felt that way and I consume every single bit about this team that I can.

Regarding the HD broadcasts...glad to see they mixed in a couple of road games. That's....38 of 57 remaining in HD. Not bad.