View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

They are going to try to get as much out of consumers as possible.

To me 50% off is not a great deal...a company being liquidated...they have to get rid of the stuff they have. I am looking for pennies on the dollar type of deals. 90% or more in terms of discount.

Circuit City has saddly already lost the retail battle...hopefully consumers will wise up and stay away until prices are nearly so low that they are giving the inventory away.

In my younger days I worked at a retail chaing (Service Merchandise)...they had these clearance tags, that the price went down every week until the item was gone...Circuit City should do the same thing, only drop the price every DAY until the items are gone.

I wonder, how much is getting shipped back to Vendors?

I wonder if they may have some great deals on DVD's and CD's? or is that stuff getting shipped back and redistributed amongst other retail chains?

I may have to stop in later today to see what they have and what they are doing...maybe I'll get lucky...either way, I aint spending a dime on junk...but if there is a diamond to be had for a penny, I might take advantage of it.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote