View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #41
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Yao got enough touches last year. 25 PPG 9 Rebs.

It wasn't about T-Mac or Yao last year--their supporting cast was the problem.
Like I said it's great they have some players who can score around them (finally), but these are not the type of scoring players you want. They are going to jack ill advised shots all over the place and with both James and Francis on the team I think Yao's touches will drop significantly. And for the record, if he was on my squad I would give him the ball even more than he had it last year, some teams are absolutely helpless against him but JVG was absolutely clueless on offense (another reason their supporting cast stunk was because their execution stunk). We'll see how Adelman handles his talent and his brick layers.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote