View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 01:17 AM   #403
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If this is true that's awesome

I've been begging for both Powell and THJ to come off the bench. It gives the Mavs a chance to play bigger starting units or better defensive lineups to start off games.

This might have some flashes of that 2011 title team when they used Chandler, Marion and Stevenson as starters to give the team better balance.

Agreed. I think that’s his best role. Here’s the quote.

Carlisle on whether Hardaway might continue to come off the bench: "My answer is he is an NBA starter. Whether he actually starts or comes into the game five minutes in, he proved the other night that he can handle it. We're going to need everyone to handle some lineup fluidity."

Then Tim McMahon tweeted this: “Rick Carlisle was intentionally unclear, but sounds like Tim Hardaway Jr. will be the 6th man for now.”

And then Brad answered McMahon and agreed, but now he has a Carlisle quote saying that Tim might eventually might eventually find his way back in the starting lineup, so who knows?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote