View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 05:38 PM   #7
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady Wilson View Post
Should be a great game. I fully expect the Clippers to come out of the gates on fire and punch the Mavs in the mouth. They just need to take that early punch and know that it's going to be a long game. Of course, I'd love to see the Mavs come out on fire and put the game out of reach early, but something tells me that's not going to happen. We'll see in 3.5 hours....
Exactly the way I see it.
Clips are desperate and will probably come out swinging and try to bully the Mavs early.
That will actually be a good test for the Mavs imo and they should fight back aggressively. I still think this is a critical game for the Mavs because we have them back on their heels and we need to deliver the knockout punch.
Even if the Clips might be a little better than us, they aren't that much better that they could win 4 in a row.
No reason to give them any confidence whatsoever.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-28-2021 at 05:41 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote