View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #129
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Goodness. Brandon Jennings is a BEAST. I guess he was right. He was the best player in this draft. A lot of teams screwed up passing him up. Meanwhile, the Bucks let Richard Jefferson go for nothing, Mike Redd is the same ol' injury prone Mike Redd and the Bucks are 5-2 lol. I pick them to make the post season every year except this year and so far so good for them. They can build that team around Jennings. Hopefully Redd can get healthy and they can make some noise.
They lost Sessions for nothing too. Along with PHX and Sac they're one of the big surprise teams in the early season. Doesn't hurt that they were the best defensive team in the league coming into tonight.

As far as Jennings there are some teams looking real foolish right now. The Knicks are the most obvious I'll bet Nellie wouldn't mind a do over either. I get the feeling that teams dropped him on their boards because they were pissed that he skipped the Euro combine. If that's true it's the talent evaluation equivalent of letting your money get mad.

With us coming to town on the second night of a back to back he could have another strong showing Monday night.