View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Win or lose, it's going to be a great day!

Tonights game is supposed to be on FSN SW, I've been told in HD, but it isn't published anywhere.

Here are the probable lines:

Morrow-Ribeiro-Ott <--- Lehtinen is out.
Lundqvist-Richards-Eriksson
Neal-Modano-Avery
Barch-Petersen-Crombeen

But honestly...you could see Ott with the Petersen line, Barch scratched, and Brunnstrom up with Morrow and Ribeiro...but that may be to bright a spot light for the young man on opening night.

That Neal-Modano-Avery line was used in practice the other day, and I'd be interested to see it. I'm not sure what it's purpose is. It's not a checking line, but is it really a scoring line? Expect the 3rd and 4th lines to share equal time. Modano will get his minutes with the special teams, and Avery may be snuck out with Richards sometimes.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-10-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote