View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Win or lose, it's going to be a great day!

Tonights game is supposed to be on FSN SW, I've been told in HD, but it isn't published anywhere.

Here are the probable lines:

Morrow-Ribeiro-Ott <--- Lehtinen is out.
Lundqvist-Richards-Eriksson
Neal-Modano-Avery
Barch-Petersen-Crombeen

But honestly...you could see Ott with the Petersen line, Barch scratched, and Brunnstrom up with Morrow and Ribeiro...but that may be to bright a spot light for the young man on opening night.

That Neal-Modano-Avery line was used in practice the other day, and I'd be interested to see it. I'm not sure what it's purpose is. It's not a checking line, but is it really a scoring line? Expect the 3rd and 4th lines to share equal time. Modano will get his minutes with the special teams, and Avery may be snuck out with Richards sometimes.
Brunnstrom not even in the lineup? That's crap. Scratch Barch and put Brunnstrom on the first line like they did during the pre-season. What's the point of even having him on the NHL roster if he's gonna sit?
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote