View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #64
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Orlando is playing like the best team in basketball right now. 17-32 from beyond the arc against the Raptors. You kidding me? Beat Toronto without Vince, Pietrus, or Rashard Lewis. Redick stepped in and played 44 minutes and had 27 points, six rebounds, and five assist with only one turnover. Ryan Anderson is taking most of Bass' minutes.

Gortat played 14 minutes and shot 0-3 with 1 rebound and 3 fouls.

By the way, I still hate Orlando for the Gortat situation, but it may come back to bite them in the long run.
After that game I looked at their roster to check what their playoff rotation might be, provided they stay healthy and don't trade anybody.
Recently they have only 13 players under contract, but if they want to get to nine, 2 out of the group of Anderson, Barnes, Bass, Reddick and Pietrus will have to take a seat besides A.Johnson and A.Foyle. So all you can say now is that they will either sit a lot of talent, or they won't play a tight playoff-rotation at all. They could even take on another player with that trade exception from the Turkoglu S&T, but they already have the highest payroll in the league.

edit: Btw, Utah lost and their starters played at least 34 min each. That's a good set-up for our game tomorrow, no?

Last edited by mavErika; 11-02-2009 at 11:35 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote