View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 12:50 AM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Basically what I said but way funnier. Love that guy.

Watching it again, I tried to admire that it was begging fans to move on and let Star Wars evolve. Unfortunately, it never actually does. All it does is tease us with new and different things, and then catapults away and away each and every time. OH BUT THE SLAVE ANTI-HORSE RACING KIDS GOTS DA FORCE! SEE! ANYONE CAN HAVE IT! THAT'S DIFFERENT! ugh...

It's just a mess that I'm not sure can be recovered since Solo was a huge bomb. I honestly wonder if episode 9 cracks half a billion.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote