View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:50 PM   #44
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
this team in general seems to be getting a pass despite all the warning signs throughout the season which is really puzzling. I guess people just choose to ignore them. Or blame it on covid, the schedule, the refs etc.
well I've said all year this team never seems to have certain guys all playing well at the same time.

Sometimes you'll get DFS and Kleber playing well but then THJ and J.Rich will go missing in action or it'll be THJ/J.Rich playing well and then DFS/Kleber will struggle

Luka hasn't looked right in the past 2-3 games but maybe he's just coasting I don't know....

His 3-PT shot has taken a dump recently along with DFS & Kleber.

Redick has looked like a bad mid season trade might as well have held onto that 2nd round pick with the lack of production and injury concerns with him

Paint defense when ever WCS leaves the floor looks like trash...

if they expect to win a 1st round series they are going to need several guys all playing well on a consistent basis.

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-11-2021 at 11:51 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote